Thursday, December 18, 2008

Identity theft

I can smell trouble already in the school years ahead. The boys already try to play tricks on their teachers and classmates. I went to help at their Christmas party and another mom asked Ethan his name. "Isaac", he said, quite seriously. Their teachers were laughing and said how they'd often tried to do that to them but now they knew the ear trick (Ethan has a dimple). I am so grateful for that so they won't be able to pull one over on me later. Though their personalities seem vastly different to me at this point, even family like Uncle Milo still can't tell them apart.

Besides that, in discussing placental matters with other multiples mamas, I was thinking lately about the chances that they are probably identical. This was further reinforced by my ultrasound that revealed just ONE baby. Probably a loose connection but nevertheless I am thrilled to have only hit the jackpot one time on that one.

No comments: